Accessibility of biomus.lu.se/en
How accessible is biomus.lu.se/en
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, please contact us. The web pages on this site have a page editor listed at the bottom that you can contact via email.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or if we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please contact us and let us know about the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Non accessible content
- Certain documents covered by the Swedish accessibility regulations are not fully accessible
- Some pages have contrast problems
- Some images have the same alt text
- Some images have the same alt text as the caption
- Some images miss alt text
- Some images do not have a descriptive alt text
- Some links are not clear where they lead or if they open new windows
- Some pages have redundant links
- Some pages have layout tables
- Some text is very small
- All abbreviations are not tagged as such
- All heading structures are not correct and some are empty
- Certain form labels are not correctly associated with a form control
- Certain form controls lack a fieldset
- Certain forms lack labels
- The mobile menu contains empty links
As for known technical accessibility issues, our goal is to resolve these issues by the start of 2021, when the website has been updated to the next version of the Drupal web publishing system. Our goal is to resolve all known editorial accessibility issues when we upgrade the web publishing system, and move to a new website.
How we tested this website
We have performed a self-assessment (internal testing) of biolmus.lu.se. The most recent assessment was made on 10 July 2020. We used the browser extension WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool to conduct the evaluation.
The website was published on 12 december 2014.
The statement was last updated on 10 september 2020.